Friday, November 28, 2008

Breaking The Silence

I just wanted to reassure all of you that I am still around, and I did not give up on my blog. I just had to put it on the back burner while cooking and card printing required all of my energy and creativity. Thanksgiving is over, so I am done with scanning recipes till my eyes hurt, making shopping lists and cooking schedules, and more importantly I am done cooking till 2am for awhile. A full report on the ups and downs of my Thanksgiving cooking spree is coming soon… but not before the Craft Fair.

That’s right. I signed up to participate in the Craft Fair at work, and it is this Thursday. While I have spent hours drawing and cutting linoleum, my inventory is still very low. So for the next five days I will be printing, printing and printing. Did I mention printing?

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

ic

jcnemecek said...

Good luck today!!!!

(BTW, I finally convinced myself to set up an Etsy shop too. It has one whole item in it ;p Hopefully it will convince me to knit more now, though)