Monday, November 5, 2007

Run Run Run

I am starting a new blog, entirely dedicated to running and fundraising. As some of you have already heard, I will be running in the 112th Boston Marathon as a member of the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge (DFMC) team. So besides the challenge of training for a marathon to work off all that ice cream I eat every night, I am also taking on the challenge to raise $8,200 towards DFMC team goal of $4.5 million to benefit the Claudia Adams Barr Program in innovative basic cancer research at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. I feel extremely honored to have been accepted onto the DFMC team.

Please check out my new blog, Run Helen Run. I hope to share with you all the fun I have while training, and all my reasons for the running, and I hope to involve you in some of the fundraising activities that I will be organizing.

No comments: