Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Adventures of a Letter

Yesterday, I received a rather interesting little letter in the mail. Before I continue, I have to admit, that for almost two years I used the wrong address when sending postcards and letters to my friend Alice in London. Pure luck led Alice to discover my mistake a few months ago, and she can no longer escape my correspondence.


Now back to the letter... The letter I received was one of the letters I have sent to Alice using the wrong address. The interesting part was that the letter was postmarked October 2007, which means that it took the letter over a year to make the round trip from the US to the UK and back. And its voyage is not over--the letter is going back to the UK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it, Helen. :-)