Tuesday, February 5, 2008

If you are reading this blog, chances are you know me personally. If you know me personally, you probably have already heard that I am training to run in the 112th Boston Marathon on April 21, 2008.

In honor of the Super Tuesday, today I am opening my own poll. Go to my running/fundraising blog, and vote on how fast you think I can run Boston. Hurry, the poll will close on Friday, February 15!

If you would like to be more accurate in your guessing, I have a challenge for you. Donate $5 to Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge (to benefit cancer research), and send me your guess for my race time, and the total mileage I would run while training excluding the race. Click here for me detailed instructions on how to participate in this challenge.

After the race, I will announce 2 winners--best guess for my race time, and best guess for the number of miles run. The winners will receive Amazon gift certificates!!! You can guess as many times as you want!

No comments: