Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Few Photos From Prague

Prague has been both beautiful and stressful. We have been returning home rather late, and tomorrow we are taking the train to Berlin. While I will describe our experiences in detail later, here are a few photos.

I am obsessed with Prague's towers. (I will explain why later.) This is just one of a million photos of towers I have taken here.

Powder Tower
Nick and I stepped off the beaten path while exploring the Castle Quater today.


View from somewhere near Petrin Hill

Gargoyles spouting water (due to heavy rain) on the St. Vitas Cathedral, while we had to stand underneath waiting patiently in line to get into the cathedral...


Gargoyles on St. Vitus Cathedral
We took a walk on the Charles Bridge tonight after dinner.


View from Charles Bridge

No comments: