Saturday, September 29, 2007

Back to Honduras

I have safely landed in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, and now am back at El Hogar. It feels as if I was away for no longer then a week. I love being able to recognize a lot of the boys, and even being able to remember some of their names. Caesar greeted us as we drove in; he was working the gates. Later I played a little soccer with Oslin and Marlon. Brian, Tara and I also played a game involving a ball with Mario and Minor. Sadly I still have not met Eber, but Cladia promised to point him out to me. It also seems like my ability to understand Spanish has dramatically decreased since last year. I speculate that it might have something to do with me avoiding the Rosetta Stone lessons I so studiously went through prior to last years trip.

No comments: