Thursday, January 13, 2011

Three Sure Ways to Raise My Blood Pressure

For an institution such as a museum or another event venue:

Invite me to attend an upcoming event. When I show up to pick up the tickets, tell me that the event does not exist.
For a fellow T/subway rider:
Wait for a train while standing next to me and next to a fare machine. When the train arrives, hold up the train preventing passengers from boarding in order to use the train’s fare machine to add enough money on the fare card to pay for the ride.
For various parties concerned with saving the environment:
Encourage me to live without a car. When I chose not to buy a car and to use public transit, deny me ways to increase my liability insurance while driving a ZipCar, charge me an arm and a leg for comprehensive coverage on a rental car, and do not plow your property sidewalks after a snow storm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well said
ic