Saturday, February 18, 2012

Photo Shoot

My Marine/Whales quilt and I had a photo shoot today.
This is the "front" of the quiltAnd here's the back
By the time I finished the quilt last weekend, it was too dark to take photos.  But I believe the quilt truly deserved my camera's attention, especially since it has now to go through the trials of the first machine wash.  I hope it will retain its general appearance, but you never know.



It was really nice of Nick to hold up the quilt while I took the photos.  Apparently it is not cool to be seen in public standing with your arms fully extended, holding up a brightly colored blanket.


Since we are having an unbelievably warm winter, I agreed to shed my cozy coat and be photographed outside too.  And yes, that ever growing basketball in the front keeps me a lot warmer than I would be otherwise.
33 and a half weeks
I have now shifted from reading about pregnancy and baby development to reading about birth.  I am starting to feel like a ticking bomb...

No comments: